Electrical fault suspected in hostel fire – Independent Online | South Africa for Dummies
…because you need to know

Electrical fault suspected in hostel fire – Independent Online


Independent Online
Electrical fault suspected in hostel fire
Independent Online
Potchefstroom – An electrical fault was suspected to be the cause of a fire that gutted the boys' hostel at Volks High School in Potchefstroom, the North West education department said on Tuesday. “Although no official investigation report is issued as
Cyclist loses R100k bicycle in school hostel fireNews24
Fire broke out at yet another NWest schoolJacaranda FM

all 6 news articles »

Nation – Google News




Forgot?

Feedburner

Be updated...

Be updated...

Enter your email address below:


Delivered by FeedBurner

Click here to subscribe

All time visitors…

Flags Countries Visits (%) Pageviews (%)
United States 2693 (28 %) 3827 (27 %)
South Africa 1813 (19 %) 2916 (21 %)
United Kingdom 1032 (11 %) 1445 (10 %)
Canada 398 (4 %) 549 (4 %)
Germany 338 (4 %) 474 (3 %)
Australia 245 (3 %) 346 (2 %)
France 206 (2 %) 283 (2 %)
Brazil 151 (2 %) 192 (1 %)
China 149 (2 %) 241 (2 %)
India 146 (2 %) 183 (1 %)
Total Countries: 157
Total Visits: 9643
Total Pageviews: 13950
Powered By PepLamb.com