Read Keeping a Journal by Trudi Trueit Free Online
Book Title: Keeping a Journal|
The author of the book: Trudi Trueit
Format files: PDF
The size of the: 13.61 MB
Edition: Children's Press(CT)
Date of issue: September 1st 2004
ISBN 13: 9780531122624
Read full description of the books Keeping a Journal:- Topics within the Life Balance series focus on maintaining positive mental health overall, rather than just dealing with problems.
- Each book directly relates to the National Health Education Standards in addition to the Science and Social Studies standards.
- Series has a fresh, sophisticated design and 2-color interior with illustrations.
- Each book includes features and sidebars that highlight additional information of interest.
National Social Studies Standards, Grades 5-8
- Individual Development & Identity: IV
- Describe personal connections to place--as associated with community, nation, and world.
- Identify and describe the influence of perception, attitudes, values, and beliefs on personal identity.
Read information about the authorEver since writing and directing her first play in the fourth grade, Trudi Trueit has loved storytelling. In her career, she's been a TV news reporter, PR specialist, freelance writer, and now, children's author. She's published more than 100 fiction and nonfiction titles for kids, from pre-k through teen. Her fiction titles include My Top Secret Dares & Don'ts, The Sister Solution, Stealing Popular (all from Aladdin M!X) and The Secrets of a Lab Rat series (Aladdin). Trudi's married to her college sweetheart, Bill, and lives to serve her cats, Pippin and Woody.
Visit her website at www.truditrueit, FB page at www.facebook.com/truditrueit, or @truditrueit on Twitter.
Add a comment to Keeping a Journal
Read EBOOK Keeping a Journal by Trudi Trueit Online free