Read Quiet Mind: A Beginner's Guide to Meditation by Susan Piver Free Online
Book Title: Quiet Mind: A Beginner's Guide to Meditation|
The author of the book: Susan Piver
Format files: PDF
The size of the: 463 KB
Date of issue: October 14th 2008
ISBN 13: 9781590305973
Read full description of the books Quiet Mind: A Beginner's Guide to Meditation:This unique book-and-audio program brings together some of the country's most beloved meditation teachers. Each contributor presents a short written teaching along with an audio recording of a guided practice. Quiet Mind features:
• Sakyong Mipham on shamatha, the practice of tranquillity
• Larry Rosenberg on vipassana, the practice of clear seeing
• Edward Espe Brown on zazen, the practice of freedom
• Sharon Salzberg on metta, the practice of lovingkindness
• Judith Lief on tonglen, the practice of transformation
• Tulku Thondup on healing the body and mind through meditation
• Yoga teacher Richard Faulds on the link between yoga and meditation
Includes a 78-minute CD.
Read information about the authorAuthor of "The Wisdom of a Broken Heart," "How Not to Be Afraid of Your Own Life" (winner of Books for a Better Life's best spiritual book of 2007), and the NY Times best seller, "The Hard Questions: 100 Essential Questions to Ask Before You Say 'I Do'".
My next book is "Start Here Now: An Open Hearted Guide to the Path and Practice of Meditation" will be published in September 2015.
I'm extremely interested in the dharma, the Enneagram, and anything & everything regarding love. And creativity. I teach meditation retreats for writers.
Add a comment to Quiet Mind: A Beginner's Guide to Meditation
Read EBOOK Quiet Mind: A Beginner's Guide to Meditation by Susan Piver Online free